- Construction debris
- Hazardous waste
- Certain other items
- Lawn and garden debris (call the Town Office for pick up)
See attached document at the bottom of this page for the Recycle Pickup Schedule
- Trash is collected on Fridays.
- Curbside recycling collection will be every other Friday.
- Please set out your trash containers after 7:00 p.m. the night before your scheduled pick up.
- The weekly limit for trash pickup is three (3) carts.
- Bulk items such as furniture will be picked up with the usual trash pick up. Only one large item will be picked up per week.
- Your trash collection fee will be billed through the Town of Clayton monthly.
- You can use your own trash containers or get one from Waste Industries Company free of charge by calling (877) 642-5400.
- Do not put grass clippings or yard waste in with your Friday trash pick up.
- Do not put grass in plastic bags.
- Put grass clippings and yard waste in a separate plastic container no larger than 35 gallons for the Town Crew to pick up. Containers should be set out on the curb.
- If your yard waste is not picked up, please call the Town Office at
- Call Waste Industries Company for more information on special pick up items and associated costs, such as freon items (i.e. – refrigerators, air conditioners) and appliances. (302) 378-5400
- Trash collection is on Fridays. Recycle pick-up is every other Friday.
- If a holiday falls on your scheduled pick-up day, your trash will be picked up on the following day.
- There will be no change in schedule if the holiday falls on Saturday or Sunday.
|New Year's Day||Saturday, January 5||Saturday, January 5|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|President's Day||Friday, February 22|
|Good Friday||Friday, April 19|
|Independence Day||Saturday, July 6|