Live Fire Alarm Log
- Tue Jan, 31 2023 @ 12:46
- Nature: Traffic Collision - High Mechanism
- Location: Green Gavel Auctions - Clayton
500 North Bassett St
- City: , DE 00000
- Sun Jan, 29 2023 @ 17:19
- Nature: Medical Emergency
- Thu Jan, 26 2023 @ 15:54
- Nature: Alarms - Commercial Structure
- Location: Metal Masters - Clayton
100 Industrial Blvd
- City: , DE 00000
- Construction debris
- Hazardous waste
- Certain other items
- Lawn and garden debris (call the Town Office for pick up)
- Trash is collected every Friday.
- Curbside recycling collection will be every Thursday
- Please set out your trash containers after 7:00 p.m. the night before your scheduled pick up.
- The weekly limit for trash pickup is one (1) cart.
- For bulk items, call GFL Environmental Inc. to schedule a pickup. (302) 378-5400 option 3.
- Your trash collection fee will be billed through the Town of Clayton monthly.
- Do not put grass clippings or yard waste in with your Friday trash pick up.
- Do not put grass in plastic bags.
- Put grass clippings and yard waste in a separate container no larger than 35 gallons for the Town Crew to pick up. Yard waste containers are also available by contacting Public Works. Containers should be set out on the curb by 7:00 a.m. on Monday and Thursday for pickup.
- If your yard waste is not picked up, please contact the Public Works Department.
- Call GFL Environmental Inc. for more information on special pick up items and associated costs, such as freon items (i.e. – refrigerators, air conditioners) and appliances. (302) 378-5400 option 3
- Trash collection is every Friday. Recycle pick-up is every Thursday.
- If a holiday falls on your scheduled pick-up day, your trash will be picked up on the following day.
- There will be no change in schedule if the holiday falls on Saturday or Sunday.