Live Fire Alarm Log
- Tue Jun, 30 2020 @ 16:05
- Nature: Structure Fire
- Location: Townsend
283 Camerton Lane
- City: , DE 00000
- Tue Jun, 30 2020 @ 14:13
- Nature: Traffic Collision
- Location: Smyrna
Sunnyside Rd and Hillyard Rd
- City: , DE 00000
- Tue Jun, 30 2020 @ 13:41
- Nature: Medical Emergency
- Construction debris
- Hazardous waste
- Certain other items
- Lawn and garden debris (call the Town Office for pick up)
See attached document at the bottom of this page for the Recycle Pickup Schedule
- Trash is collected on Fridays.
- Curbside recycling collection will be every other Friday.
- Please set out your trash containers after 7:00 p.m. the night before your scheduled pick up.
- The weekly limit for trash pickup is one (1) cart.
- For bulk items, call GFL Environmental Inc. to schedule a pickup. (302) 378-5400.
- Your trash collection fee will be billed through the Town of Clayton monthly.
- You can use your own trash containers or get one from GFL Environmental Inc. free of charge by calling (302) 378-5400.
- Do not put grass clippings or yard waste in with your Friday trash pick up.
- Do not put grass in plastic bags.
- Put grass clippings and yard waste in a separate plastic container no larger than 35 gallons for the Town Crew to pick up. Containers should be set out on the curb.
- If your yard waste is not picked up, please call the Town Office at
- Call GFL Environmental Inc. for more information on special pick up items and associated costs, such as freon items (i.e. – refrigerators, air conditioners) and appliances. (302) 378-5400
- Trash collection is on Fridays. Recycle pick-up is every other Friday.
- If a holiday falls on your scheduled pick-up day, your trash will be picked up on the following day.
- There will be no change in schedule if the holiday falls on Saturday or Sunday.
|New Year's Day||Saturday, January 4||Saturday, January 4|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|President's Day||Friday, February 21|
|Good Friday||Friday, April 10||Friday, April 10|
|Memorial Day||Saturday, May 30|
|Independence Day||Friday, July 3||Friday, July 3|
|Labor Day||Saturday, September 12|
|Saturday, January 2, 2021|