The Department of Public Works has the responsibility of maintaining the Town’s streets and storm drains. It is responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintaining pavement on all Town streets and alleys.
- Repairing pavement after water and sewer lines have been repaired.
- Collecting leaves and removeing snow from all Town streets and alleys within the corporate limits.
- Painting street markings and maintaining traffic control and street name signs.
- Cleaning catch basins, storm drains, storm ditches, and maintaining water flow in all Town storm sewers.
- Sweeping all streets and alleys within the Town limits. Street sweeping is done on Wednesday and Thursday. Please review posted street signs.