Live Fire Alarm Log
- Mon Oct, 21 2019 @ 13:32
- Nature: Gas Leak-Outside
4739 Wheatleys Pond Rd
- City: Smyrna, DE 19977
- Wed Oct, 16 2019 @ 15:07
- Nature: Medical Emergency
- City: Clayton
- Wed Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:40
- Nature: Alarm - Residential (Single)
978 Blackbird Forest Rd
- City: Clayton, DE 19938
The Department of Public Works has the responsibility for operating, maintaining, repairing, testing, and monitoring the wastewater collection system.
The Town provides sewer services to about 1,100 customers utilizing a drive-by remote read metering system and an in-house billing process. Maintenance is fully provided by Town employees.
nbsp; 6.00 nbsp; 6.50
- $16.50 - first 2,000 gallons
- $6.50 - each additional 1,000 gallons
The Department of Public Works is responsible for the following tasks:
- Operates, maintains, and repairs eight (8) pumping stations.
- Contracts with Kent County for wastewater treatment.
- Maintains and repairs approximately 10 miles of wastewater collection system.
- Maintains and repairs appproximately 1,000 wastewater laterals in right-of-way.
- Operates one-half of 24-hour on-call service.
- Operates one-half of "Miss Utility" locate service.
- Assists in snow removal.