Live Fire Alarm Log
- Mon Oct, 21 2019 @ 13:32
- Nature: Gas Leak-Outside
4739 Wheatleys Pond Rd
- City: Smyrna, DE 19977
- Wed Oct, 16 2019 @ 15:07
- Nature: Medical Emergency
- City: Clayton
- Wed Oct, 16 2019 @ 11:40
- Nature: Alarm - Residential (Single)
978 Blackbird Forest Rd
- City: Clayton, DE 19938
- Always cross at a public railroad crossing. Crossings have a sign and most also have lights, a bell, and/or gates.
- Cross the same way you would cross the street – look left, right, and left before crossing the train tracks.
- When a train is coming, stand at least 15 feet (about 10 giant steps) away from the tracks.
- Never try to cross the tracks if a train is coming.
- When a train goes by, look both ways again before crossing. Make sure another train is not coming.
- Always walk your bike across the tracks to make sure the tires do not get caught.
- Never walk or play on or near railroad tracks. It is dangerous and illegal.
For more railroad safety questions, contact the Clayton Police Department at (302) 653-8186.