Town of Clayton Delaware Established in 1887

Go To Search
Thursday, April 25, 2019
What do I do when I get a traffic ticket?
Check to see if your ticket is a voluntary assessment or a mandatory appearance. If it is a voluntary assessment, you can pay your ticket by voluntary assessment without having to go to court or plead not guilty and go to court.

Public Safety

Show All Answers

1. What do I do when I get a traffic ticket?
2. How do I pay a voluntary assessment ticket?
3. What do I do if I received a voluntary assessment ticket but decide I want to plead not guilty?
4. What is Delaware’s Probation Before Judgment Program?
5. What should I do if I have lost my ticket?
6. My vehicle was towed by the Clayton Police Department. What do I do to get it back?
7. Where do I go to pay a parking ticket fine?
8. I want to file a complaint against a member of the police department. What do I do?
Town of Clayton
P.O. Box 1130
414 Main Street
Clayton, DE 19938

Ph: (302) 653-8419
Fx: (302) 653-2017
RSS Feeds Icon