Town of Clayton Delaware Established in 1887

Go To Search
Thursday, March 21, 2019
What do I need to obtain a building permit for?
New construction and additions, demolition, manufactured home placement, shed and out buildings, pools and hot tubs, roofing and siding replacement, fences, structural renovations, decks and gazebos, and all signs.Building Permit Application

Inspections & Enforcement

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to obtain a building permit for?
2. Does the contractor or subcontractor have to be licensed through the Town of Clayton?
3. I want to rent out my house. What do I need to do?
4. I want to build or place a shed or out building on my property. Do I need a permit?
5. What are the setbacks for a shed or out building?
6. Who do I call about stray animals?
7. How do I obtain a plumbing permit?
8. How do I schedule a building inspection?
9. How long does it take to get a building permit application number?
Town of Clayton
P.O. Box 1130
414 Main Street
Clayton, DE 19938

Ph: (302) 653-8419
Fx: (302) 653-2017
RSS Feeds Icon